Monday, August 20, 2007

MS3

Sooo...I've been working steadily on the Mystery Stole 3 in Knitpicks Alpaca Cloud: color midnight. I'm using graphite colored beads. Originally I wanted matte beads, but decided in the store that sparkly was the way to go. I can't find a small enough crochet hook to go through the size 6 beads so I am using the "twisting-pushing-pulling-shredding" method to thread the beads onto the yarn loops. It makes for some slow going at times. I started quite late (the last clue was released on Friday-I started this about a week ago) but I am already on clue 2, which is quick for me. I am not the fastest knitter in the world, but this thing is small and cruising right along. Of course, it is contributing to arguments between the wifey and myself, as I am immersed and not interested in watching shows or movies or, you know, interacting. I am only interested in knitting this thing! All talking should cease and my concentration should never be broken (except for food and, unfortunately, my paying job that will resume tomorrow). I don't know why this is an issue. :)

No comments: